Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And the Winners Are...

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to vote for the Sarah Edwards color choices. For the most part, I will be going with the winners of the polls. I will be using a different green, though. All the pictured colors won, with the exception of the green (WDW Juniper). The vote-winner in the green family was GAST Blue Spruce, but there is absolutely no color variation in this floss and I prefer to have a little variety in all these colors. The Juniper will be used instead.

So these colors were the winners:
Lt Purple: WDW Grape Ice
Dk Purple: WDW Concord
Blue: WDW Twilight
Red: WDW Indian Summer
Green: GAST Blue Spruce (by 2 votes)

Except for the green winner, all these colors were run-away favorites. Thank you once again for helping me choose my colors for Sarah Edwards 1796! I will be starting her as soon as I finish 2 ornaments and a sampler. Hey, a girl's gotta have some dicipline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!