Well, I did it! I got all twenty-two Challenge pieces started and even stitched a little extra on a couple of them before getting some sleep. When I woke up, I got to work on the five bread covers. They have to be ready by Monday as my grandmother will be picking them up to take to GTC.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
January 1, 2008
Well, I did it! I got all twenty-two Challenge pieces started and even stitched a little extra on a couple of them before getting some sleep. When I woke up, I got to work on the five bread covers. They have to be ready by Monday as my grandmother will be picking them up to take to GTC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!