Saturday, February 23, 2008

Catching Up to February 22, 2008

It's been a long time since I've been able to update this, so I'm going to have to make one entry to bring y'all current. The days seem to blend together into one long day when you're in the hospital so the only way I could tell them apart was to take a picture of my progress, at midnight, whenever I stitched.

So here's how my stitching went while I was in the hospital and Heritage Harbour Rehabilitation Center:

January 30: No Matter What
January 31 February 1February 2: A Finish & Work on Hinzeit's Mini Block Stitch February 3: Mini Block Stitch by Hinzeit Designs (FINISH!), Cabin in the Snow by Hob-Nobb Designs









February 4

February 5 February 6 February 7 (FINISH!) February 12: In the Land of the Free by The Sweetheart Tree February 15: In the Land of the Free & My Very Bestest Friend by 4 My Boys











February 16 & 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!