Instead of boring you with a post for each day, I decided to not make a post if I wasn't stitching...and I haven't been doing any stitching yet. Honestly, I was terrified I'd have to return to the hospital even though everyone kept telling me I'd be okay. After the heartbreak of having to go back twice I felt my luck would have me returning yet again. It wasn't until almost a week after I got home that I started feeling like "myself" again.
I dehydrated Sunday the 24th and had really bad cramps in my hands and legs most of the night and into Monday morning. I made it to dialysis, though, where they gave me IV fluids to help me out. I felt alot better after receiving the additional fluid and went shopping for my new bed. I went to three stores and Sam's Club looking at Mattresses. I decided on a Serta set from Mr. Mattress and Uncle Wes went to order it Wednesday morning.
My doctor called my pharmacy to order a new liquid calcium on Tuesday. Now I don't have to drink the thick white stuff anymore. The new stuff is a clear syrup that doesn't have a strong flavor. This is a good thing, because I can't usually take any liquid medicines; they make me gag.
Now that i have the new medicine, I feel much better about taking it. I'm getting over the fear that my calcium will drop and I'll end up in the hospital. I'm settling back in at home and getting back to normal on that front as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!