skip to main |
skip to sidebar
March 16, 2008
I need to start off with an apology to Miss Deborah of ILCS. She called me last night and we were talking for about an hour...and then I fell asleep! Fortunately, she knew I'd gotten less than two hours' sleep the previous night, thanks to Kasey waking me up at 5:30 in the morning, but I still felt bad that I drifted off while she was talking to me. I promise, it was exhaustion, not boredom, Miss Deborah! I ended up sleeping for 17 hours, so I think I made up for the missed sleep the night before!
I did a little stitching on Pocket Sampler: Dad while I was watching the NASCAR race today. It's not much, but at least I can say I stitched! Sheer force of will, if nothing else, is going to get me out of this stitching slump I've been in!I also spent a few hours working on my shopping list for the LNS Sue V is taking me to. I'm going through my charts and compiling a list of fabbys and fibers needed to kit them up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!