Okay, so I did it again...no stitching at home today. I had tons of errands to run in preparation for my trip tomorrow. I didn't wake up until after noon and when I went out to my truck to leave I noticed that it had been bombarded by birds! I'd heard them this morning as I was laying in bed, but I had no idea they were plastering my RAV4 with droppings! There were three on the driver's side, four across the windshield, and five to six on the passenger side. I don't know how many were on the roof, because I couldn't see it. Needless to say, I had to run the truck through a car wash before all that bird poop ate my paint! GRRRR! I wasn't even parked under a tree, so it's not like they were sitting above it. They were flying over and hitting it!
I also went to the pharmacy, filled up the truck with gas, stopped by the bank, and got some sushi and pre-cooked baby back ribs from Whole Foods for lunch and dinner today. On top of all that, I went to the post office to send a bunch of packages out. Meari will be getting the Home Sweet Home PIF, Birthday Floss Club went out to SIQ members Tineke and Cathy, Debi is getting some charts she asked to borrow, and Sue P of ESC is getting a RAK of stitched items I bought unknowingly from Partners in Care's Upscale Retail Boutique.
And after all that, I broiled the ribs and made mashed potatoes, stayed up late talking to Debi on the phone. I finally went to bed at 3:30am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!