
One-day stitch! My Mother by Pine Mountain Pillows. I completed this in less than seven hours on Wednesday, April 9th.
Wee Mom by Heart in Hand, started right after I finished the pillow sham.I was talking to Miss Deborah late Wednesday night...okay! YES, it was Thursday morning! Anyway, we were talking and she was telling me how Mr. Max keeps asking when he's going to get a stitched eagle. I said "Wait! I have one! I can do this real quick and send it to him. He'll never suspect!" So I did! Another one-day stitch, and this only took about eight hours to complete on April 10th.

Since I finished Mr. Max's eagle so fast, I went back to work on Wee Mom for my stepmother's Mother's Day present. This is my progress as of April 11.
This is how far I got on Saturday the 12th.
I have no idea how I'm going to finish it. Any ideas?











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">






No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!