I had a really rough night last night with nausea until the wee hours of morning. Since all I'd had was some chai tea, I wasn't even going to try to eat. The nausea finally passed around 3:30am and I fell asleep. When I awoke it was thankfully gone.
Uncle Wes drove me to dialysis today because I was feeling a little light-headed still. I took my stitching with me but ended up reading my book and listening to the television. I enjoy watching/listening to Little House on the Prarie on Hallmark Channel during my treatment. They show two episodes back to back each weekday afternoon.
My discharge orders from Dr. Martin said not to remove my bandage for two days, but it covered my entire graft and there was nowhere for my needles without taking it off. Faye gave me some extra dressings to take home, so I'm all set in that department!
It's gonna be really pretty when the bruises have a little more time! Already there are pinks, blues, and purples! Hehe, gotta look for that silver lining!
I finally got something to eat when I returned home, but my appetite still isn't what it usually is. It was the first meal I've had since the night before surgery.
I spent my evening reading and watching another movie from Netflix. This time it was Georgia Rule. The movie was rated R, so it's not for kids because of the serious subject that provides the main conflict. As always, I don't want to give away the plot and be a spoiler, but I will say it was good although the ending leaves a little bit to be desired. I would've liked to have seen pictures flashing after the final hug showing the weddings that were hinted at, or the jerk behind bars, but no. Nothing. Very unsatisfying. Jane Fonda, Lindsay Lohan, and Felicity Huffman star. Dermott Mulrooney is also featured.
Kasey and I walked down to the mailbox at 11:30pm to send Georgia Rule back to Netflix. I guess I should check my queue to see what's next. I think it's The Nanny Diaries. Exciting day, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!