Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 15, 2008

I didn't get nearly as much stitching done today as I thought I would. Kasey and I left the house shortly after 9am to go to the Muddy Paw Wash lounge. Everyone was impressed with the vast difference in her behavior from last week. The girls marveled that she didn't get up when anyone walked through the door, and she stayed even when another dog walked right in front of her. She was a bit nervous when we first got there, but I used some of the Peace & Calming essential oil Cherie Parry sent us and that helped.

I was able to finish the squares around the center of Mount Coot-tha but I didn't get any farther. Besides making the mistake of taking my laptop where I chatted with Debi most of the day, there was alot of in-person chatting and activity in the lounge today and it just wasn't conducive to stitching.

We had to leave at 1:30pm because I had to drop Kasey off at the house in order to get to the diagnostic center for my bone density scan. When I got there, I found out that they have to have their doctor look at it and then a report will be sent to my nephrologist. I couldn't get any results from the technician.

Since I didn't go to sleep last night (I was wide awake so didn't even waste time trying) the exhaustion caught up with me around 3pm. I went to bed but set my alarm for 8pm so that I could get up and feed the kids and hopefully get back to bed before 6 tomorrow morning. What happened to the days of staying awake for 48 hours with no problem? Does this mean I'm getting old?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to se you posting! glad you are doing OK...bone density huh, how did that go? I think I will be adding to my blog also to keep you informed of my health also..lots of tests, small issues, like a possible blod clot! LOL! whatever!
    Love you,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!