Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 21, 2008

I didn't get alot of stitching time today because I decided to stay at Mom's. We hardly had any time together this weekend, so we went shopping together this evening. We burned up the Boscov's credit card and couldn't resist going in JoAnn's. Mom had coupons for JoAnn's and Boscov's was having their "Register Roulette" where you get anywhere from 20-100% off. I got an assortment of fabric for my stash from JoAnn's and some clothes and shoes from Boscov's.


Before Mom got home from work, I did a little stitching on Mount Coot-tha. I was able to start on the fourth side of motifs around the chain border. I'm way behind schedule on this project, but events seem to keep conspiring against me. I had no idea until I was half way to Mom's house on Friday that the kids were going to be there all weekend, and Mom asked me to help with Anna. I couldn't say no, not that I really wanted to, but that little one absolutely wore me out! It's going to take me a week to recover.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO pretty, Beth. Sounds like you had a fun day with your mom.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!