The only stitching I did today was before I went to sleep. Sad to say, but it wasn't much. I'm stil not back on my nocturnal schedule and that is affecting my stitching time tremendously. I'm very disappointed that Mount Coot-tha has taken me this long, but it just can't be helped.
Chris, my aunt's fiancee, had gone crabbing this morning and the crabs were all steamed and ready to enjoy by the time Grandma and I returned home. We sat for a couple hours picking crabs and teasing my cousin's friend, Doug.
I was absolutely exhausted when I got home around 9pm and called it an early night.
Grandma and I spent the day shopping in Dover, Delaware. We had a very nice lunch at Olive Garden. My cousins helped unload the truck, the back of which was completely full with all our purchases.
Chris, my aunt's fiancee, had gone crabbing this morning and the crabs were all steamed and ready to enjoy by the time Grandma and I returned home. We sat for a couple hours picking crabs and teasing my cousin's friend, Doug.
I was absolutely exhausted when I got home around 9pm and called it an early night.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!