Here's my progress on Doggie today. Not much, because I was occupied doing other things and watching movies most of the evening, but at least you can tell I worked on it today.Because I have many friends on here, I want to let you know that I will be having a minor surgery tomorrow to change the tubes that hold my kidneys and ureters open. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am, but I should be home by 11:00am.
Because of the anesthesia, nausea, and pain medicines, I will most likely sleep for the majority of the day once I get home. This is a routine procedure that I've had over 60 times since 1995, so I don't want anyone to worry because I said the word "surgery" again. So, please, don't worry if you don't see any posts from me in my groups on Thursday! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
Love,
Beth











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Hi Beth , i hope all goes well tomorrow !!! Take care and be safe !!
ReplyDeletePatti xx