I continued working on Golden Puppy today at dialysis. I started working in the lower left corner and worked across until I got to my QSnaps, then started working up the left side of the design so this represents about half way across the bottom right now. I just don't feel like repositioning the fabric inside the QSnaps all the time.I didn't have alot of time to stitch at dialysis because today was the day we got the results from our monthly bloodwork that was drawn last week. All my numbers look good but my calcium and phosphorus have risen from the previous week. We're still fiddling with all the supplements to get the calcium and phosphorus stablized, but it's definitely an ongoing battle.
I found my prize for the Chatty Stitching Exchangers NASCAR game in the mail today. I won the Best Loser for July!! Actually, it's the Monthly Consolation Prize, but the other way works, doesn't it?This game lasts the entire NASCAR season. We all picked a driver before the Daytona 500 (1st race of the year) and each week the person who has the top-placing driver (because not all drivers are chosen) received two skeins of new DMC floss. The person whose driver comes in last place each week is put into a drawing for a consolation prize at the end of each month. I've only won two races with Kurt Bush this year, but this consolation prize is pretty nice, too. Thank you, Glenda! I love all the pretty colors. 3041 is my favorite, btw!! You picked great!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Lots of pretty colors in the Nascar prize. :)
ReplyDelete