Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 22, 2008

First off, today is Anna's third birthday. Happy Birthday, Anna Lynn!!

My procedure to open up my graft went fine and I'm back home. I didn't have to be at the hospital until noon and I was home by 6pm. I went straight to bed and slept until 11pm. No stitching today, but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm not in pain unless I lift my arm over my head or carry something in my right hand. There's no incision, just a small needle mark that's even smaller than that of my dialysis needles. Because of the sedatives and other meds I received, I'll be taking it easy for the weekend. That will probably include alot of sleep!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Hugs,
Beth

2 comments:

  1. Happy 3rd birthday to Anna! Hope she has a great day and gets lots of fun presents. Glad to hear that your procedure went smoothly. Wish there was a way you didn't have to feel any pain but at least it's minimal. Hope you can get lots of rest. Can you chat on the computer? If I see you online when the kids settle down somewhat I will give you a shout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you again. When you quit posting on the group, we missed all you posts about stitching and your babies. Hope you heal up quickly. BTW, how are you coming on your challenge this year?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!