Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 29, 2008

Well, my day ended shortly after I got home from dialysis. I was so tired I had to go to sleep. Never mind that it wasn't even 8:30, I was out like a light!

Before I went off to dreamland, though, I was able to do more stitching on Baby Kasey. There's a little more progress on her right ear.
I received some new magazines in a trade with Terry C when I got home from dialysis. I've been slowly completing my collection of Better Homes & Gardens' Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine. It's my all-time favorite cross stitch publication and Terry was nice enough to trade me some stash for fourteen issues.

2 comments:

  1. I envy you all the time browsing through those magazines. :o)I love stitchy mags. How nice of her to trade you. Do you have a complete collection now? I think (maybe) I have a few. What years did the mag publish and which issues are you missing, if any?

    Take care.
    Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new magazines. It is always nice to have as complete a collection as possible. Baby Kasey is looking really good.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!