Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award

While checking Patti's site for her newest stitching update, I saw that she had awarded me the Blogging Friends Forever Award.

I am very honored to have "a following" who read my blog on a regular basis. When I started this blog, it was intended to just be about my stitching, yet it has evolved into so much more.

I'm glad I can make people laugh and inspire them through telling what I think of as everyday occurrences. I honestly thought I would bore readers with stories of normal happenings, but those stories are usually the ones that garner the most positive comments.

On to business...

Here are the rules:

1. Only five people allowed.
2. 4 of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and 1 has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.

So to honor some fellow bloggers, my nominees for this award are:

1. Terry C leaves the most wonderful comments for me. They encourage me to keep writing and sharing even when I think what I have to say is boring.

2. One of the most talented finishers I know is Meari. Her work is lovely and I appreciate all her encouragement as well.

3. Lori K is a wonderful friend and a fellow ESRD sufferer. She is also a very talented quilter and stitcher. Thank you for being my friend!

4. My fourth nomination goes to my Bestest Stitching Sister who provides constant encouragement and support. She also watches PS I Love You with me, despite the fact that we live 2,710 miles apart. Debi, this is for you!

5. The new blogger I would like to nominate is Miss Deborah. This very special lady shows every day how to overcome adversity and keep a positive attitude. And, yes, she does live in a different part of the world from me: Iowa is totally foreign to this native Annapolitan. I hope to visit someday soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth ,
    Yes , I love reading your blog !! You're a great writer , even with my poor English I read your blog like I ould read a good book in Dutch !! :-)
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!