Thursday, August 14, 2008

For Sale or Trade Album Additions!!

BEWARE: Enabling!!

I've had some very positive feedback to my FOST blog and wanted to let everyone know that I've added Aida fabric to the charts that were already listed. In the sidebar, you will find some items that are on my wishlist that I'd like to trade for. Check it out here!

Please stop by periodically, as there are definitely more stash items that will be added! I will be going through my stash cabinets soon to remove the kits and other charts that I know I won't stitch.

1 comment:

  1. what editions of the Cross Stitch and Country Crafts are you looking for? I have some from the late 80's and possibly early 90's. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for in that time frame.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!