Clockwise from top left: Kreneik Metallics Fine #8 in color 012 (Purple!); a large bag of beads in assorted colors, shapes, and sizes; DMC Light Effects E415, E966, E967, E747; sequins in assorted shapes, colors, and sizes; Purple note cards monogrammed with a "B"; 3 LoRan project cards with a needle keeper; Anchor Pearl Cotton 1355; Six Strand Sweets' Berry Twist; and GAST's Pink Azaela
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Thank you, Lori!
My friend, Lori in CT, sent this wonderful package of goodies. She told me to call it a RAK because I didn't think a "Thank you" gift was necessary. All I did was to write a note to all my groups that she got a kidney transplant. I mean, I promised her I would let as many groups as I could know what was going on so they wouldn't think she dropped off the face of the Earth! I'm happy to say that Lori sounded 200 times better the last time I talked to her than she did that early morning when she got out of the ICU! For the curious minds who need to know, I received:
Clockwise from top left: Kreneik Metallics Fine #8 in color 012 (Purple!); a large bag of beads in assorted colors, shapes, and sizes; DMC Light Effects E415, E966, E967, E747; sequins in assorted shapes, colors, and sizes; Purple note cards monogrammed with a "B"; 3 LoRan project cards with a needle keeper; Anchor Pearl Cotton 1355; Six Strand Sweets' Berry Twist; and GAST's Pink Azaela
Clockwise from top left: Kreneik Metallics Fine #8 in color 012 (Purple!); a large bag of beads in assorted colors, shapes, and sizes; DMC Light Effects E415, E966, E967, E747; sequins in assorted shapes, colors, and sizes; Purple note cards monogrammed with a "B"; 3 LoRan project cards with a needle keeper; Anchor Pearl Cotton 1355; Six Strand Sweets' Berry Twist; and GAST's Pink Azaela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




That was nice of her. Lots of neat things! :)
ReplyDelete