Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 28-29, 2008

I didn't do any stitching Tuesday but when I looked over and saw this, I had to take a picture. This is "Kasey's couch" but Chet usually sleeps on the back. This is only the second time I've ever seen him sleep on the cushions, and with Kasey at the other end it was just too cute a picture to pass up!

By the way, I was in my stitching chair when I took this, so you can tell they aren't far from my side even when they're fast asleep. I honestly think they do this because they're afraid I'm going to sneak out on them or something. At night, Kasey sleeps in one of two places: under the side of my bed (so I step on her when I get up), or on the bathroom tile with her head in the hallway. Either way, I can't get out of my bedroom without her knowing it. I am guarded 24/7! ...and I love it!

On the stitching front Wednesday, I worked on Amethyst Snowflake by Just Nan during my dialysis treatment. I re-stitched the center motif that I had to frog on Tuesday. I'm much happier with the way this looks. It's not dirty like before. I know you can't really see much. It's almost like stitching white-on-white, but I'm using Lavender Bliss. The fabric looks much more lavender when it's not on the QSnaps!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    Amethyst Snowflake is very pretty, you got quite a bit done. Your fur-bearing members of the family, Casey and Chet are so adorable. You can just see their gentleness. In the picture it looks like Chet has a bandaged foot? By the way, I think I have Chet's twin brother. I have a photo or two of him on my blog, I call him my assistant. He's always there just waiting to see if there's anything I need help with! Take care, I'm enjoying watching your stitching progress and updates on fur-bearers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just fallen in love with them both. They are just the cutest dog and cat.

    Pierrette =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madonna,
    LOL, Chet's paw isn't bandaged. That's one of Kasey's marrow bones (minus the marrow) in front of him. He sorta fit himself in between her bone and a tennis ball(the bright yellow by his head). He is definitely the King of the house. Kasey is careful (most of the time) not to step on him.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    Now I'm heading to yours to see Chet's Brother. Piper Kitty must be their sister, but she doesn't come upstairs from the basement, so I have no pics of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your babies look adorable! Nice stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of the furbabies! I don't know how you did this stitching, my eyes would cross!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so cozy and your stitching is beautiful! Have a great night!

    Happy wandering!

    The Writer...and her dog, Bear

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!