Yep, back to Baby Kasey! I started filling in her paw since it uses brown instead of yellow. She even has claws now. It's not much, but every stitch is one closer to a finish!I went to the ANG meeting in Columbia tonight. Everyone was very nice, but the emphasis was definitely on needlepoint and not needlework in general. Since I can only afford to join one Guild, I think it would be in my best interest to join EGA. There is such a variety of needlework specialties represented by its members. Anything I choose to do, I can find another EGA member who can offer assistance. I think I would probably get more out of the EGA membership than the ANG, but I don't want any ANG members taking offense! I'd love to join ANG, too, but finances will not allow that. I really enjoyed my time at the Black-eyed Susan chapter meeting.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!