Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 7, 2008

Okay, I'm definitely in a slump stitching-wise. I watched movies and shows from my DVR all day long. Turner Classic Movies showed musicals all day on Thanksgiving Day and I recorded some of them. I watched the end of Swiss Family Robinson when I woke up, then saw Guys and Dolls and Fiddler on the Roof.

I opened Day 7's gift in the Advent exchange and received Checkered Liberty by M Designs. I've never seen this before but I love it! Here's another being added to my stack for next year. Thank you, Amy!

Here's another quilting page for the quilters out there:
http://www.quilthood.com/pages/patterns

Need a finishing tutorial? Here is a site with directions for pillows, fabric-lined bags, bellpulls, nametags, and ornaments.
http://www.tkdchick.com/tutorialindex.html

I thought this was an appropriate chart for today:
http://militaryxstitch.com/FLAGFREE.JPG

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you at the moment. I've been so busy with other things, I haven't had a chance to stitch & now I'm having to get back in the swing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be in a stitching slump, but you've been getting me fired up about canvas work. I've seen so many on ABC Stitch that I'm dying to do them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have past the slump, and started into a coma LOL

    Plan on spending all day tomorrow on my butt watching movies and stitching!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!