Wow! I was nominated twice for this award. Thank you to Kristi and Teddy!Here is the text that comes with the award:
I don't want to sound like a broken record in my nominations, so I am going to nominate:"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Glenda - Cross Stitch and Cat Hair For her support when we both feel like crap.
Amy - Cross Stitch and Cupcakes For her generosity of spirit, and being the Queen of Exchanges
Terry - Shut Up and Stitch For her encouraging comments on Crossed Purposes
Frishawn - The Stitch-Mad Cow My late-night stitching buddy. Thanks for staying up with me!
Nancy - Nancy's Needle Notes A very sweet lady, it's so nice knowing you!
Carol - Carol's Stitching & Stuff Master enabler and friend. She introduced me to my first face-to-face stitching group.
Lisa - Hockey Mom Stitchin' Hobby We met through our blogs. Thank you for your sweet comments.
Pirjo - Pike Stitching One of my first international trade partners. Thank you for A Stitcher's Companion!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Hi Beth
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your lovely award. Can I please have some of your snow and ice down here in Australia. The heat here is unbearable.
Yep, I see you're up late tonight! Me, too....Congrats on the award - pretty cool & describes you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, girlfriend! You are the best!!
ReplyDelete