I apologize for being late with this, but my migraine headache took hold this morning and I spent the day with lights and computers off.
I used a random number generator and it chose 17, 57, and 26 as my winners. I counted down and the winners are:
"If I Stitch Fast" chart ~ Tami
"A Bend in the Road" paperback ~ Catiean
"Stars and Stripes" chart ~ Alex
Thank you to everyone who stopped by and left a comment! I hope you will come back and visit periodically. I was unable to visit everyone in the Gypsy Caravan, but I will continue working my way through the blogs. I've found so much inspiration and can't wait to go back to visit again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!