After spending the day at my sister's to help organize and unpack her livingroom, I came home and collapsed in bed. I didn't have a chance to do any stitching, as Sarah and I worked all afternoon uncovering the couch and loveseat so that people will have a place to sit when they come to visit.
Lucky for us, Anna and Caleb cooperated by staying in their rooms before and after their naps. That gave Sarah and I alot of uninterrupted time to slide furniture around, take things to the storage unit across the hall, and unpack boxes.
When Anna woke up, Medusa rose in her place! Would you take a look at that hair? The back looked even worse. It took me ten minutes to brush it out, vanquishing Medusa at least until tomorrow morning.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




How cute!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't matter how messy the hair, she is just precious!
ReplyDeleteoh, man! I have a pic of me when I was little so similar to this. Except I was in my underwear.. My hair is too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this pic!