Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blogiversary Giveaway!

Entries are closed for this giveaway.

Crossed Purposes' 18-month blogaversery was Sunday, July 5, and as of July 7 I'm only 6 posts away from 400, so I'm celebrating by offering a giveaway. I know there are Mary Engelbreit fans out there, so this one is for you!

These Mary Engelbreit craft and stationery items are yours if your number is chosen! I've been collecting M.E. items here and there and have decided to give them to one lucky winner.

Please leave a comment on THIS POST ONLY and remember to leave your email address so that I may contact you should you win!



Wrap It Up! Gifts to Make, Wrap and Give

Unique gifts and creative ways to wrap and present them - for any occasion...And for those last-minute events and afterthoughts, you'll be prepared with the quick-to-make gift ideas that we've created...

~Mary Englebreit, Introduction


This is a spiral bound book with many, many different craft ideas for children (and adults) of all ages. From felt crowns to woven ribbon bags, the crafty ideas fill this volume from cover to cover. 112 pgs.

Also included is a stationery set (80-page spiral bound journal, magnetic note pad, and 8 blank note cards and envelopes) with the message "The Goal of Life is Living in Agreement with Nature" and a ME cross stitch kit, Santa.

34 comments:

  1. Please eneter me - I love giveaways :)

    Pirjo
    pirjo.kallioniemi(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh can i be included in the draw please beth we cant get that stuff here its so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge ME fan! Please add my name to your drawing. Thanks so much!
    lynda
    lyndamarie.a@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful prizes Beth. Congratulations on reaching your milestones. Please enter my name in the draw.


    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a lovely collection of stuff! Thanks for allowing me to be part of your givaway Beth. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be entered in your blogoversary giveaway - what fun ME stuff! Please enter my name.
    Lisa
    lmdurst@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found an ME hat shaped box at the thrift store a couple weeks ago. I'd never seen one before! Of course I had to buy it. ;)

    I have still been reading your blog, but not commenting. I am terrible at leaving comments on everyone's blogs.

    Happy blogaversary! I am glad that I found yours via OHOW earlier this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your blogoversary! Best wishes for many more! Please enter me in this drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are an inspiration. I've got to finish that Naval Academy goat, just as soon as I finish my baby blanket, feather and fan scarf, and pink scarf. Then I want to start on the yarn Julia brought back from Australia to make that vest. But I'm gonna take your suggestion to enlarge the picture - ok this weekend!! Congratulations to you! Debrataylor@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your blogoversary. I would love to be entered in your drawing. Please include me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on 18 bloggerful months!! and nearly at 400! yeaaaaaaaaaaa Bethy! you can dram my name out for your goodies...I LOVE LOVE MARY E! *hugs* and happy stitching!!!!!!! Chrissy


    Chris from Hanna, Indiana
    See me for q-snap HUGGIES!
    http://cowgirlfromhanna.multiply.com/

    forevercowgirl@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary. Interesting that the date on the blog reads 1 August 2009. WHat happened to July?!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a neat giveaway. Congrats on your blogversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please enter me in your great ME giveaway - I am a serious ME collector! Thank you!
    kimberlybreid@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! Thanks Beth! What a sweet thing to do!! :oD
    Pam K.
    pjkoontz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok!! found it! LOL!
    My granddaughters love to help me stitch and I am trying to teach them xs, of course at 5 & 7, it aint' always easy! LOL
    they would love a picture from Mary Engelbreit that grandma stitched for them! I am sure whoever wins this fantastic package will love it!! thanks Beth for doing this! you are a sweetheart!
    Hugs
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  17. how exciting! please enter me in your giveaway.

    lisa.marie.nicholson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!
    Enter me in your givaway.



    crafty1126@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to be entered in your give away. Thank you.
    Judy
    starkey_judy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your blogoversary and on reaching 400 posts!

    Please enter me in your draw- I love ME!

    LadyDoc

    ladydoctw at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great way to celebrate your blogversary. I always enjoy seeing what you stitch and where you go to stitch. Wish we had something like your stitching groups similar nearby.
    So Happy Blogversary to youuuuu.
    Lynn in TX

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love m.e. stuff - it would be neat to be included.

    Congratulations on your blogiversary!

    thanks, cathy felten
    cathfelten@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love reading your blog posts. Happy Blogversary. I would love a chance to win your giveaway

    hugs
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. very nice...enter me please...my email is nastywench2007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love ME and would like to be entered in your drawing. Congrats on reaching the milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looking good so far, Beth! For some reason I couldn't leave a comment under the last post...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love you're Blog!

    Bonnie@thelearningdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to be entered in this giveaway. Your blog is terrific Beth. Debi debi.murray@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just discovered your blog! When do you have time to keep it up??? Congratulations for all you do.

    Please enter me in your sweepstakes.
    cas847@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. please enter me for the ME drawing. I find a lot of her things at Michaels for $1. or less. I buy a lot of it for a group Christmas' presents. Carol B. Sorry but I don't understand the URL bit in select a profile. I've posted this and anthor one as anonymous since that is all I can get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I lost all my cross stitching supplies in our recent move - I would love to win this to start replenishing it. Have never own and ME items but do love her. Great blog - just added it to my blogroll. Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Forgot to give you my email - novelnoise(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've really enjoyed your blog! Please enter me in the giveaway.
    Melissa
    m_carter1015@yahoo.com
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd love to be included in the drawing. zuzuATcpaagDOTcom. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!