Friday, November 20, 2009

Have to get this off my chest:

While I've gotten 100% on everything I've turned in and earned a 95 and 97.5% on the two tests I've taken, I can't stand this computer class! Not only are the professor's instructions rife with typos, but he also took three weeks for the first two chapters, so we have to cram ten more chapters into the last five weeks of class. He doesn't communicate with students about important issues. One of our discussion topics was three days late being posted and he didn't say a word, nor did he move back the due date! The inconsiderate @$$ made a lab due on Thanksgiving Day. We're expected to read three chapters, take two tests and complete a lab, PLUS take the final exam, during Finals Week. I am going to blast him in my course evaluation!

Rant over.

3 comments:

  1. What a putz! I hope this class is over quickly and that you never have to deal with him again. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always one self-centered jerk... hopefully you won't have him anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! As Terry put it "WHAT A PUTZ"! (SHE was being NICE!) Obviously this guy thinks HIS class is the only one in your life...Grrrr! BAD, BAD, BAD, man! Makes you wonder how much he really knows doesn't it? Ha!
    Well good luck with it all anyways...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!