We are in almost-whiteout conditions with a state of emergency having been declared for the entire state of Maryland as well as for Anne Arundel County. I gave up cleaning off the truck after doing the rear window. There is about 15 inches of snow and it is still falling at about an inch an hour. The meteorologists are saying it won't end until midnight. So there is no moving boxes today. I don't want anyone falling so I'm not even sure tomorrow will work.
The problem is that I have already taken my entire pantry and most of my dishes to the apartment. I don't even have my stitching with me, because those boxes have already been moved, too.
Kasey is enjoying running around in the white stuff. I'm waiting for her to go out and roll in it. She usually makes a Kasey-angel, but we haven't had a good snowstorm in several years. They're saying this one could be a record-breaker.
Keep your fingers crossed and good thoughts coming so that the guys can safely get my furniture moved. I certainly don't want my brothers or uncles getting hurt. Ian and I have already talked and he's not sure he'll be able to get out of Pennsylvania because he has about 45 minutes on back roads to travel before he gets to the interstate. I will keep you updated as to the plans, but at this point we're playing things by ear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Thinking of you in your winter snow storm...take care.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful Christmas :)and all the best for 2010... I hope that your days a filled with love and laughter and everything you are after. Hugs Chars x
ReplyDelete