The only stitching I got done today was at dialysis. I still had over 800 e-mails when I got home and am trying to get through them before I go to bed, so no stitching got done tonight. The good news, though, is that I made some really good progress on Deftly Wrought! I'm almost done with the third mini sampler. All I have left is two flowers.
When I got home from dialysis, Uncle Wes had the mail sitting on the table for me. My package of charts from Mercy's stash give-away arrived! Thank you, Mercy! You all will not believe what this lady was giving away!! Since I will not be stitching these until 2009, I am willing to loan them out (charts only). All you have to do is ask!
So here's what she sent:

Heart in Hand
Stars Sampler
Wee Summer Bird (with button)
Wee 4th of July Bird (with button)
Wee Mom (with button)
Wee Dad (with button)
Wee Stitch
Wee Spring Bird (with button)
Wee Halloween Bird
Wee Autumn Bird (with buttons)
Trail Creek Farm
Berry Sweet
Puppy Love
Elizabeth's Designs
Four Seasons Stitching Club
Spring (with Charms & Over-dyed floss)
Summer (with Charms & Over-dyed floss)
Autumn (with Charms, Over-dyed floss, and fabric)
Winter (with Charms, Over-dyed floss, and fabric)
My Garden Stitching Club
Songbird Cottage
Midnight Clear
Jeannette Douglas Designs
Take Time to Quilt-Spring (with floss and charm)
Take Time to Quilt-Summer (with floss and charm)
Take Time to Quilt-Autumn (with floss and charm)
Take Time to Quilt-Winter (with floss and charm)
4 My Boys
American Pride Never Melts
Snow Proud Sampler
My Very Bestest Friend
Shepherd's Bush
February
Flag Monthly Musings
Bent Creek
Animal Arches
Hillside Samplings
House Samplings
Told In a Garden
Amish Quilt Sampler
The Drawn Thread
Welcome Spot Sampler (with charm & beads)
With My Needle
Times Remembered
The Trilogy
Dog Treat (with button)
JBW Designs
Friendship Quilts
Lizzie*Kate
God Bless America Snippet
My calendar for 2009 stitching is filling up fast, as you can tell! Next year will definitely be a "Stitch From Your Stash" year for me! Since I have enough charts, all I need is floss, fabric, and some charms!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




glad to see they got there ok :-)
ReplyDeleteenjoy the stash!!!
What a lovely addition to your stash!!! I wonder where we could get more stitching time... ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you are already thinking about your stitching for 2009! Hope all goes well with the surgery and that you get some stitching done while recuperating.
ReplyDelete