Monday, January 28, 2008

January 19, 2008

Today was supposed to be a special family day. Uncle Dave and Aunt Lana are going to Mom's for a belated Holiday get-together. Uncle Wes, Ian, Ben, Sarah and the kids are also going. Even Mom, Dave, and Wes's cousin, Barry, and his wife, Nancy will be there. I'm really upset to miss this because we haven't seen Uncle Dave and Aunt Lana in about two years, and it's been even longer since I've seen Uncle Barry and Aunt Nancy. There's not a whole lot I can do about it, though, because my calcium keeps dropping. They got it boosted at dialysis yesterday, but it's dropped again and I'm having all kinds of tingling and double vision.

I slept most of the day, which is very unusual for me. I'm used to being up 24/7 and stitching away. Because I'm having all this eye trouble, I'm not able to stitch. A neurologist was even consulted and came to see me to check to make sure it was low calcium that was causing the vision problems and not something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!