Sunday, January 6, 2008

January 4, 2008


Here are my first five finishes of 2008! I needed to get these bread covers done by Monday, so I'm two days ahead of schedule. I was up all night and finished these between 2 and 8am before I went to sleep. That takes care of one of my goals for this month, so now on to the next!

Fridays are the Santa Day SAL for ILCS, so I worked on my Heart ornament at dialysis. I've made some progress on it finally. I know it doesn't look like much right now, but just wait until you see what I do with it! Since I need to finish two ornaments a month, I will probably work on this one extra day per week. I just haven't decided which day that will be.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your bread covers...all those backgrounds look great!mcfclb

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!