Sunday, January 6, 2008

January 5, 2008


I was able to get some stitches in on Lavender Luminesence today after getting through several hundred group messages and running some errands.

When I woke up this afternoon, I went to my friend Tiffany's house to drop off some Beef Stroganoff and Cheesy Beef & Broccoli dip. I'd had cravings for both, but there's no way I can eat all of it by myself. Her kids love my Beef Stroganoff, so they were more than happy when I dropped it off.

Tiffany's son, Jerrard, went to PetSmart with me to carry Kasey's dog food. I knew better than to try to get it myself, especially since Uncle Wes isn't home to carry it in the house for me. Jerrard even poured it into the storage buckets for me, so I didn't have to worry about that big bag being in the livingroom until Wes gets home.

While we were at PetSmart, I saw that they still had a large selection of Christmas dog toys, so we picked up some of the larger ones for Kasey. Yep, Kasey's Santa is a cheapskate! She waits until the toys are 50% off! It's not as if Kasey minds, though. She was standing right in front of me to grab each toy after I cut the tags off. You can see more pictures of her playing with them, just look in Webshots.

1 comment:

  1. you are going like gangbusters already, girl!

    Congrats on all the finishes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!