On my way to dialysis Friday, I stopped by the mailbox to get Thursday's mail. There was an envelope from 123Stitch, which puzzled me because I didn't order anything. I figured someone that I had agreed to trade stash with decided to order the fabric I wanted and had it sent to me. When I got to dialysis, I opened the envelope and was in shock!It wasn't a trade, it was a Get Well present from Sue V in Virginia! She sent me Dog House Sampler, Stars & Stripes, and Needlework School by Little House Needleworks and Americana Hearts by The Sweetheart Tree, plus an 18x27" piece of Clay Cashel Linen! This was totally unexpected and I can't wait to stitch the charts! Because of my Project Challenge, though, these will have to wait. I'm thinking I might have a "Month of LHN" in 2009!
Thank you so much, Sue! You're awesome!
(Chet is in the picture because he wouldn't move)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




What a wonderful gift you received. Of course Chet wouldn't move - it's his couch!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteBarb in TX