Monday, January 7, 2008

January 6, 2008



Today had its starts and stops. I was able to make visible progress on Deftly Wrought by Midsummer Night Designs. This is part of my 2008 UFO (UnFinished Object) Stitching Challenge. I'm still working on the mini-samplers across the top, which are stitched over one thread. The lady's skirt and bodice have taken shape, and the ship is beginning to be recognizable. In between reading and responding to group posts, I happily stitched away. At one point, I even had some help.

2 comments:

  1. You've made great progress so far. Love this design. Chet is such a beautiful cat (or should I say handsome since he's a boy - LOL)!!!
    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great so far! What a beautiful cat too :-) Does he help often? Angela (CSE)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!