I knew I had to wake up early today, so last night I shut down the computer in preparation of going to bed. Then I made the mistake of picking up Lavender Luminesence and stitching on it. After about twenty minutes of backstitching the leaves and vines, it occurred to me that I was getting awfully close to the bottom of the fabric. So I measured, and, you guessed it! RIP-IT! RIP-IT! I had to frog the ENTIRE piece, so all my previous progress is null and void.
Therefore, instead of taking Deftly Wrought with me to dialysis today, I took Lavender Luminesence. I re-started itin the middle this time! I stitched my first Rhodes Heart today, and am quite pleased with it. I think I'll continue stitching from the center out, as that's what I'm used to doing and I'm more comfortable with that method. I know the directions say to start from the outside and work in, but none of the steps overlap, so I'm safe. Anyway, it's re-started and I'll continue on it later. Tomorrow is UFO day, so I'm dragging out A Bird for All Seasons. I'll tell you all about that story in tomorrow's post. G'nite!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




thank goodness you hadn't done much more than that before you discovered the mistake! It's so frustrating to have to re-stitch something. It's certainly not more fun the second time around!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your frogging incident. I always seem to have more problems with that when I do small projects instead of BAP's. Go figure!
ReplyDeleteIt looks good but sorry you had o Frog the first one.
ReplyDelete