Today was a dialysis day, so I slept through my treatment and didn't wake up until it was over. My calcium dropped to 5.9 this morning so I got lots of extra calcium infused through my dialysis treatment to boost it back up.
I had an extra special visitor today! Uncle Wes doesn't work on Wednesdays, so he brought Kasey to the parking garage. There were too many hoops to jump through for Kasey to come to my room, so I met them at my truck. I went out to the garage and started the truck so I could run the heat. Kasey was literally trembling with excitement when she jumped into my lap and laid down. We had a good cuddle and I was given a Kasey bath. Needless to day, I had to wash up once I got back to my room. I really didn't want the visit to end, or for her to leave, but I'm sure Uncle Wes was pretty bored sitting in the driver's seat listening to me talk to Kay Kay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!