I was able to do some more stitching on Deftly Wrought. The alphabet in the fourth mini-sampler is done and the house is on the way to being complete as well. I'm pretty pleased with what I was able to accomplish today, considering the fact that I slept most of the morning away!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
January 22, 2008
Today was mostly uneventful. Uncle Wes stopped by in the evening with cards. Thank you's have to go out to Sandy from CSF & CSE, as well as Marl from ILCS. Ladies, your cards are on the shelf by the head of my bed and brighten up my room!
I was able to do some more stitching on Deftly Wrought. The alphabet in the fourth mini-sampler is done and the house is on the way to being complete as well. I'm pretty pleased with what I was able to accomplish today, considering the fact that I slept most of the morning away!
I was able to do some more stitching on Deftly Wrought. The alphabet in the fourth mini-sampler is done and the house is on the way to being complete as well. I'm pretty pleased with what I was able to accomplish today, considering the fact that I slept most of the morning away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!