I had a couple phone calls today and can't tell you how much they mean to me! Miss Deborah from ILCS calls me almost every day (well, night.). It's so nice to have another night-owl to talk to. She and I spend many late nights just chatting away. I always know I can call her at 1 or 2am and she'll be awake.
My brother works second shift in Pennsylvania and always calls me on his way home. Even though he's unable to come down to visit, he checks in every night.
I was finally able to work on Deftly Wrought today! Maybe this is a portent of good news? I was able to finish the border on the fourth mini-sampler and I started on the alphabet.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!