For the first time since I've been here I didn't sleep through my dialysis treatment. I was able to make some more progress on Deftly Wrought. My father also stopped by while I was having my treatment. My grandmother stayed out in the car because she wasn't feeling well. The last thing I need right now is to get sick, so everyone that isn't feeling 100% has been staying away. They let me go after dialysis! I got my central line pulled and received my discharge instructions. Since I drove myself to the hospital, my truck has been sitting in the garage waiting to take me back home. I told the hospital escort that I was walking downstairs. He tried to tell me that I had to be wheeled down. I know that's not true because I've walked out before! I said I was driving myself home, so I might as well walk! Besides, there was a whole cart of bags to take down. He looked at it and said, "What's all this?!" I told him I'd been there for nine days and needed something to keep me occupied!
I got home at 6:55pm to a very excited little Golden. Chet spent the first two hours I was home yelling at me. I guess he wanted to make sure I knew how upset with me he was! I had to laugh when I walked in the livingroom and saw Kasey's toys. There aren't any in her toy basket. Apparently this is where they're supposed to be!Since I'm still so weak, I just took it easy and watched tv while stitching on No Matter What until I went to sleep.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Glad you're home Beth!
ReplyDeleteLOL @ Casey's toys! Ana does the same thing when my mom is at work. She's not allowed in my mother's room (or rather wasn't allowed because she wore my mom down LOL) and whenever she's left alone she starts moving all of her toys from the computer room into my mom's room and when she gets back there are toys all over the floor or sometimes she'll put half in the room and half on my bed. I love hearing her move them, you hear her walking very slowly and then all of sudden you hear running.