Besides putting in four stitches, I watched 27 Dresses, Flyboys, and The Valley of Light. I think I'm spoiled as far as romantic comedies go. 27 Dresses was cute, but it doesn't hold a candle to P.S. I Love You. I'd seen Flyboys before, but I didn't realize until it was about 10 minutes in, but it's still a great story, and a true one. The Valley of Light is a Hallmark movie about a man who returns from WWII to a small North Carolina town and makes a place for himself. There is some tragedy along the way, but it has the typical message as is found in all Hallmark productions.
I took some pictures of Chet and Kasey last week and forgot to include them. Chet has a cold and has been sleeping on my bed alot. Since I know he needs the rest to get better, I've just been leaving him to it. So here are some of the pictures I took:


Oops, she dropped it!

Chet:

The picture on the right is from the night he chased a mouse upstairs from the basement. He cornered it in the bathroom at one point, but it got away from him. This is him sitting in wait out in the hallway, but the mouse was already out of there by this time.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">







No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!