Considering all the excitement and running around today, it's not suprising I made so little progress. So much for having Mount Coot-tha done in one week!I also received a telephone call that was a very pleasant suprise! Lori Kinney wanted to let me know she was feeling much better than the last time I spoke to her. She called me at 3:50am on July 3rd to tell me she'd received a kidney transplant the previous weekend. I was so very happy because I know what a trial dialysis was for her. This kidney will give her the freedom that dialysis unfortunately doesn't. It was a huge relief to her her sounding so happy and healthy once again. All my love and all my best to you, my friend!
You can see Lori's blog by following the link in the bloglist on the right. She does beautiful Crazy Quilts, ATC's, and cross stitching.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!