Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 11, 2008

It's still not much, but every stitch is one more closer to getting it done, right? Yeah, that's what I keep tellin' myself. The only stitching I did was at dialysis.

Even though I stayed up all night Wednesday night I was up after only eight hours' sleep last night. I spent most of my time before dialysis communicating with Karen from Wasatch Needlecraft about the new Jeannette Douglas Design "My Stitching Album." If you like what you see, Karen is offering a 3 ring binder with this kit so that you can add the additional chapters as they are released. Chapter 1 will begin the journey with "Mosaic Muse". Additionally, if you sign up for the Getting Started Kit she will offer 20% off the remaining chapters, thread packs and stitching tools. The prices on the website reflect the regular prices but once you hit Purchase the sale price will be reflected.

I've not worked any special deal with Karen for mentioning her store, so please don't think I'm gaining anything here. I'm just straight-up enabling! But I do have to tell you that if you want fast, personal service, she delivers! Her sales are awesome (45% off selected items right now) and she answers my questions almost as soon as I send them. If you like this JDD as much as I do and would like to get more information, just email her through the link on her store's site. I'd also suggest signing up for her newsletter because you get an additional 20% off your first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!