Friday, July 18, 2008

July 17, 2008

Okay, so I stayed up all night again. I couldn't help myself. I was stitching until after 7:30am. When I woke up, Uncle Wes was already home from work. How's that for having opposite schedules? He leaves for work at six in the morning, so I was awake still when he went out the door. Oh, well, that's life! I'm just nocturnal!

As I said, I was up all night stitching. I also had a few hours to stitch after I woke up this
afternoon. I still have the motifs on the right and in the corners before stitching the borders. I originally wanted to finish this last week, but that didn't happen. Once this is completed, I will be working on some smaller designs for a while. I am still trying to finish 100 pieces this year and only have 28 thus far, so I have a long way to go in the next five and a half months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!