Tonight there were seven of us. I took Common Ground to show my start and worked on Mount Coot-tha. And the frogs kept visiting! I had to rip-it! a couple times because I kept forgetting about the errors on the chart. It was frustrating, but I'm finally past those sections of the design. I've also realized that there is alot more stitching in this design than the previous two I've done. I'd like to get it finished in a week, but we'll see how that goes.
Our meeting ended at 8:30pm and Carol, Carol (both are Carol B, so putting a last initial doesn't lessen the confusion! hehe), and I decided to get dinner at the Pizza Hut located right there in the same parking lot. Another hour and a half of laughing and sharing stories about our funny, crazy families ensued.
I arrived back home around 10pm to a very excited little Golden girl. As usual when I'm not home, Uncle Wes was sleeping with his bedroom door open so Kasey wouldn't have a panic attack and bark the house down. She has this thing about the door being closed between her and the only person home at the time: Apparently it's not allowed. And obviously she has us well trained! I put my stitching bag and purse down and closed Wessy's door so we wouldn't wake him up.
Kasey took forever to settle down. She'd obviously been worring herself about my not being home because she hadn't even touched her dinner and she gets fed at 8:00. Yes, we're trained in that department, too, but that's mainly because Chet will meow your ears off if his food isn't in his bowl my 8pm, sharp.
Himalayans being half-Siamese, he's very good at it, too!It doesn't look like I've been working on this for two days, but this is all the progress I've made. I certainly hope I can get alot more done tomorrow!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!