The room is the same size room that usually holds two beds so there's a big empty area for Kasey to sprawl out with her toys. Clockwise from the top is her Christmas owl, Stinky ol' Raccoon, and Lucy Goosey. She's really enjoying the linoleum-tiled floor and the air conditioning. Since it's just the two of us, it's quiet and peaceful. So peaceful, in fact, that we took a two-and-a-half-hour nap this afternoon. I woke up at about 5:40 when my nurse came in.I'm still having trouble with the diet that was ordered and have to go out to get my own food. This morning my tray had low-sodium salt alternitive, Sweet 'n Low, and 1% milk. I know I'm among the minority, but I DO NOT eat anything low-sodium (because I have low sodium already), low fat (I need it to keep my weight up), or low sugar (I need the calories for energy). I put Kasey in the back of the truck and we went to Wendy's to get some dinner for me.
Her dinner consisted of broccoli florets, baby carrots, and cherry tomatoes mixed into her dog food. Believe it or not, but the only thing left when she was done was dog food and one baby carrot. She was picking through the food to get the broccoli and tomatoes out. They're her favorites.
I chatted with a few friends online and read emails before signing off at 8pm to work on Charmed Dreams by Heirloom Embroideries. I ended up watching some television as well, but I was able to start the third of the four purple stars, so now I'm over half way through with the stitching. Once that is completed, I have to go back to do the beads and center medallion. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend, but we'll see how that goes.











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




You do wondeful work. It is going to be spectacular when it is done. Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful i luv it ,, I think i will look for this pattern ,,mary
ReplyDelete