There isn't a whole lot to say about today except it was quiet and relaxing, as you can see. If you look closely, you can also see the tip of Kasey's tongue peeking out. We don't call her The Baby for nothin'! The second picture caught her mid-yawn.
After waking up around 5am I went back to sleep a little after 9:00 and didn't wake up until noon. We went to the house to get Kasey's no-skid blanket for the back of the truck and then picked up my lunch from the Chinese restaurant in West Annapolis. We came back to HHHRC so I could eat and then went back out to Wawa because I forgot to get tea the first time we left.
The rest of the afternoon was spent in our room because it was too hot and humid for Kasey to be outside. I chatted with Debi and watched football. I was very happy to see the Colts win, as I have alot of respect for what Peyton Manning has accomplished in his career. Last week's loss to Chicago was a huge disappointment. I'm hoping that Indy has their confidence back and now they can work on regaining their running game.
I watched football until the end of the Pittsburg/Cleveland game but was stitching at the same time. I'm almost done the stitching on Charmed Dreams!











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Its beautiful and Kasey looks so comfy!
ReplyDeleteThe Writer...and her dog, Bear
Charmed Dreams is looking awesome! Kasey is having so much fun being with you at HHRC; she is just such a sweet dog. Take care of yourself and talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteCarol
Looks really pretty, Beth! Lazy days can be great.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures of Kasey! They are great. She looks very relaxed; as well you should be also. Your cross stitch project looks awesome!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Cindy from Western NY