Mary Ann, Diana, and I enjoyed our day at the Maryland Renaissance Festival. By 3:30pm, however, my feet and back hurt too much for me to stay any longer. I returned to HHHRC where I went straight to bed. I was awakened at 6pm when my dinner was brought in, but I let the technician know that I was too tired to eat; I had something in the fridge that I could have later. Mary Ann just happened to call me during the short time I was awake to make sure I got back okay. She and Diana had just left the Renn Fest. I slept from 4 to 8pm and was still tired!
To see my pictures of Renn Fest, click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




Feel better!
ReplyDeleteThe Writer...and her dog, Bear
Finally caught up at least the September blogs anyway. Your stitching is very nice i especially liked the Heirloom Embroideries Charmed Dreams. Hope this stay in the HHHRC clears up your infection.
ReplyDeleteTake good care.
HUGS
Patty Smith
http://craftypatty2.multiply.com/