Saturday, October 25, 2008

September 30, 2008

I volunteered for Partners in Care today. I've driven Miss E to an appointment before so I knew exactly where I had to go. Unfortunately when we got to the doctor's office they told her she didn't have an appointment. She asked me if I would mind taking her to the supermarket instead and I agreed. Realistically, going there would take less time than waiting for a doctor so we headed to Safeway. Miss E just picked up some produce so we weren't there long.

I don't know how I managed it, but I walked out of the store and got back to my truck without falling over. I honestly felt like I was going to pass out. I dropped Miss E off at her house, got home safely myself, and sat in my recliner for the rest of the night, except to make dinner.

I'm totally frustrated with the problems in my right arm. I'm unable to hold anything in my right hand. On top of that, it seems the reduced bloodflow in my fingertips has caused all four of them to crack. I know it sounds ridiculous because it's just tiny splits in the skin, but I'm not even able to type without piercing pain in my fingers. I think it's because of the reduced bloodflow because the splits are in the lines of my fingerprints, they appeared by themselves, and if it were my ezcema both hands would be affected.

I started reading Oregon! by Dana Fuller Ross because there's nothing else I can do right now. This is the fourth book in the Wagons West series. I'll probably put the next book in the series on hold at the library so I have something to read once I'm done with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!