Saturday, October 25, 2008

September 29, 2008

Today wasn't a great day. Taking all my things downstairs from my bedroom at Mom's absolutely wiped me out. I had to lay on the couch for over an hour to get my strength up enough to load everything into my truck. I didn't leave until after 1pm, which is an hour later than I should have left.

Because I knew I wouldn't make it to dialysis on time I called to let them know I wouldn't be there and decided to stop by Grandma's for a visit. We talked and watched the birds outside her glass storm door. They just filled her pussy willow tree! There were several pairs of cardinals, a flock of sparrows, a nuthatch, and even a hummingbird. I left after a couple hours and finally arrived home around 4:30pm. The rest of the evening was spent watching DVR recordings and resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!