I worked on Take Time to Stitch Too today. I thought there was an EGA meeting but I had my dates mixed up. The Columbia group meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month from 10am-2pm. I woke up and was out of the house before 9am for no reason! At least I know where I need to be next Saturday, though. There was a yard sale close to the church where EGA meets and I was able to pick up an AM/FM/CD Hello Kitty radio for Bre & Anna to use at Mom's. There's no cord, but it shouldn't be hard to find one that is compatible.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
October 11, 2008
Here is where my hand-written updates stopped, so you will please forgive me for not writing alot.
I worked on Take Time to Stitch Too today. I thought there was an EGA meeting but I had my dates mixed up. The Columbia group meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month from 10am-2pm. I woke up and was out of the house before 9am for no reason! At least I know where I need to be next Saturday, though. There was a yard sale close to the church where EGA meets and I was able to pick up an AM/FM/CD Hello Kitty radio for Bre & Anna to use at Mom's. There's no cord, but it shouldn't be hard to find one that is compatible.
I worked on Take Time to Stitch Too today. I thought there was an EGA meeting but I had my dates mixed up. The Columbia group meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month from 10am-2pm. I woke up and was out of the house before 9am for no reason! At least I know where I need to be next Saturday, though. There was a yard sale close to the church where EGA meets and I was able to pick up an AM/FM/CD Hello Kitty radio for Bre & Anna to use at Mom's. There's no cord, but it shouldn't be hard to find one that is compatible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











































































a href="http://www.justparents.co.uk/">




No comments:
Post a Comment
I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!