Saturday, October 25, 2008

October 12, 2008

First of all, I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother Ian. I love you, Bud!

Okay, on to stitching...Finish #40!! Take Time to Stitch Too by Jeannette Douglas Designs is completed! I put the snail charm on at 8:17pm.

I had to figure out how to stitch my initials and the year on my own because there was no alphabet included. I didn't find on on Jeannette's website, either. It took a little doing, but I got the B and the 8 to look okay.

Over all, I really enjoyed stitching this piece. I had some frustration with symbols before I found Jeannette's correction page. I think, for now on, I'm going to check the designer's website before I start stitching a chart to see if there are corrections. It would have saved me alot of squinted eyes looking at the color photograph trying to figure out which color was used for the symbol that wasn't in the key. I love all the specialty stitches Jeannette used. Completing this project makes me even more anxious to start the My Stitching Album.

Once TTTST was completed, I went back to Baby Kasey (Golden Puppy). Here is today's progress on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, words of encouragement, and questions. Thank you for stopping by Crossed Purposes!